Learn and understand the different OSHA HAZWOPER levels of training and any additional site-specific training for your HAZWOPER certification.
The OSHA HAZWOPER Standard (29 CFR Part 1910.120) – requires that all workers that are exposed to or handle hazardous materials:
- Are required take a 24 hour or 40 hour HAZWOPER Training Course; and
- An 8hr Annual Refresher Course;
- At a level required by their job function and responsibility; and
- Before they are permitted to engage in hazardous waste operations that could expose them to hazardous substances.
All of our courses comply with OSHA regulations. Receive your certification with our 24- or 40-hour course, or renew your HAZWOPER certification with our 8-hour refresher.
HAZWOPER Training Sequence
Understand the sequence of the levels of online training and any additional site-specific training for your HAZWOPER certification:
- Step 1. Complete either the 24 hour or 40 hour HAZWOPER training course. There are no prerequisites for these courses.
- Step 2. Perform any additional site-specific training or certification as directed by employer. Additional HAZWOPER training is performed and certified by the trainer and employer.
- Step 3. HAZWOPER Supervisor Training. This training requires you complete either a 24 hour or 40 hour HAZWOPER course prior to enrolling in a supervisor course.
- Step 4. HAZWOPER 8 hour Annual Refresher course is required to maintain 40 hour, 24 hour, and Supervisor certifications.
- The OSHA HAZWOPER Standard (29 CFR Part 1910.120) – requires that all workers that are exposed to or handle hazardous materials must take a 24hr or 40hr HAZWOPER Training Course and an 8hr Annual Refresher.
- 8hr Refresher: $40 / 24-hour: $155 / 40-hour: $255
- Enter Promo Code "train10off" at Checkout
Infographic: HAZWOPER Training Sequence
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):